Modular Split Tray
Modular Split Tray
Dimensions of individual module: 9" x 7" x 2"
Each module is 9" wide and has 14 slots. If you buy more than one, you can connect them with the screws provided. For example, if you purchase 4 modules you can create a 36" wide split tray with 56 slots.
Fill each slot with paint and pour it onto a canvas!
Cleaning Instructions for our 3D Printed Paint Tools
- Act Promptly: It is best to clean the 3D printed paint tool as soon as possible after using acrylic paint. Fresh paint is easier to remove than dried or cured paint.
- Submerge in cold water immediately after using the 3D printed paint pouring tool, it is crucial to prevent the paint from drying on the surface. Submerge the tool in water as soon as possible after use. This step will stop the paint drying and make it easier to clean.
- Rinse the tool under a stream of high-pressure cold water. The high pressure will help remove paint from the tool. Ensure that all the paint residue is washed away.
- Air Dry: Once the tool is free of acrylic paint, pat it dry with a clean towel or leave it to air dry in a well-ventilated area. Avoid using heat or hot air to speed up the drying process, as it may damage the 3D printed tool.
- Avoid using hot water for cleaning the 3D printed paint pouring tool, as it may cause the tool to deform or warp.
- If the paint pouring tool has complex or hard-to-reach areas, you can use a toothbrush or cotton swabs to ensure thorough cleaning. However, high pressure water from a faucet sprayer should be adequate to remove all paint.
- Regularly clean the paint pouring tool after each use to prevent paint build-up and maintain its performance.
- As our paint tools are white, they are likely to become slightly stained over time. This is due to the pigments in the paint staining the plastic. It is perfectly normal and will not affect any future use.
By following these instructions, you should be able to effectively remove acrylic paint from your 3D printed pouring tool and keep it in good condition for future use.